Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dude! Where's My Coffee!?

I recently met someone who had never had espresso. Yes, I said Espresso…. See apparently certain people from Ohio (and/or Canada.lol) have missed the Cultural Revolution that caffeinated drinks have caused- Especially in places such as my home state. Seattle is home to such fine coffee companies as Tully’s, Seattle’s Best, and STARBUCKS-- it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to grow up near Seattle and not have had coffee. [I thought this a baseless stereo type of the city until I got here, and met so many people that don’t drink it.]

HOW Is it even possible to not have had coffee before? And On top of that be a College student and not be familiar with the most amazing instant energy drink that God Ever gave to man!? I don’t know, but as I continue to live here I grow more and more thankful for my home state. We have our Problems, Yes. IE: Hippies, Greenies, Nirvana, high taxes, homeless people ETC

—But at least we Understand the Importance of Coffee.

There is a major problem with Ohio and the Midwest! First Cornhole- NOW a Lack of Proper Coffee Appreciation! What is this country coming to!?

1 comment:

hellfire said...

haha, yeah, i down 2 pots just yesterday